Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The day you will be mine.

The day you will be mine.
The moon will rise, and it will shine.
My thoughts will change and so will my life.
I want nothing else, you will be suffice.

The wind will become tender.
I'll be out of every danger.
For me, everything will be clear. 
For me, you will be very near.

The whole day i think about you.
Hoping you will appear, suddenly, out of the blue.
The memory of your face enlightens everything i see.
The day you will stand in front, I will bend my knee. 

The beauty of nature is very similar to your's. 
To make you a part of me, my every cell roars.
I'll be at ease, even if you be far away.
Seeing you coming towards me, my body will sway. 

When you'll come to me, I will bend down.
I will open my mouth, will see your gown.
I will ask you to marry me and then will wait.
Nervous at the situation, my body will sweat.

You'll give an assuring smile.
Because you love me too, and everything else is futile.
Then we will go home and be in serenity. 
Together, my love, we will share immortality. 

2 comments:

  1. Did you fall in love with a Vampire, Mr Dracula? "Share Immortality"? Or a Werewolf ? "The Moon will rise and shine"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there, I guess I fell in love with a vampire in a werewolf style, or maybe, I suppose she is both of it!

    ReplyDelete