Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Nature

I see the dazzling white mountain
With dark black patches all over it.
I see the clouds moving
And the sun shining above it.

I'm sitting on a deserted hill.
It is full of greenery sans any human, but me.
The rejuvenating wind hits softly on my left cheek.
The pen is in between my fingers and the bag on my knee.

The nature is so blissful, as charming as it can be.
The small shrubs around me are pure.
The leaves of the trees are moving slowly.
The holiness of the nature, I can see for sure.

The forest covers most of the hills,
Spreading it's greenery all around.
I can see a thick fog in the distance.
The broken branches and petals are all on the ground.

The path on which I am about to travel
Is full of dust and consists of abundant sand.
I can see a small bushy cottage.
This (nature) is where I belong, my dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment