Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

I sat on the fading green grass.

I sat on fading green grass.
Which were part of the ground. 
I looked up and saw an aeroplane. 
It wase so gigantic, taking a huge round.

I picked up a small piece of wood
And thought: why the world is so blind? 
Then the sun came out of the dark clouds.
And i looked at it, it brightly shined.

My eyes caught a bird passing by.
It moved freely, as if
It were the actual inhabitant of the real world. 
Then my eyes glanced at a dead animal, I went stiff. 

I walked towards it, my eyes fixed;
Avoiding the greenery around. 
The stillness of the dead being scared me.
Someday, I thought,  I'll be on the same ground.

A severe  chill passed down my every part.
And I started shaking, I felt dizzy. 
My body budged, my head spun
And I fell on the ground losing my rigidity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment