Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

She is my love and my life.

She is my love and my life. 
She is my friend and my wife. 
She is my liqueur; she is my wine. 
She is extremely beautiful and she is divine. 

She is in my thoughts; in my mind. 
Her appearance disturbs me; turns me blind. 
Her movement is flawless, like that of God. 
When she is around, even my hesitation turns into a nod. 

When she is by me, everything gets dark. 
I find myself in a place like the ark. 
Her hand is like a magical wand. 
It seems as if, it is the reason for me to stand. 

When my eyes meet her's, i start dreaming. 
'I need you till eternity', I hear my heart screaming. 
I can't even move a bit, she has casted a spell. 
'I need you very badly', I want to tell. 

She blinks her eyes, and it all gets over. 
I want it to happen again, over and over. 
And then she goes away, so perfectly. 
I see her legs -they are crafted so amazingly. 

I turn to leave, I can't see her now. 
I will love her forever - I make a vow. 
She will come to me again.
And once more will control my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment