Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hey girl just come here and bring.

Hey girl just come here and bring 
Your love for me and hear me sing 
Our story that has come to an end.
I'm here sitting inside my den. 

I didn't know it will come to this;
Our love which was so bright and bliss
Will break like it did never exist. 
Will crush every part of me. 

I wish you could just understand 
My love for you was so grand. 
That I was just so mad in love 
And I didn't want to hear you sob.

But you wanted me to cry. 
You wished to make me rely
On you and every part of you. 
But I still was in love with you. 

And a day did come when you hurt
My heart and blood that flowed inside. 
I learnt that your love was fake.
To fall for you was a mistake. 

And then, I shattered into countless
Pieces that never fell to the ground.
It remained in the air, hurting
Me from all edges, every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment