Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I sit under a green tree and think

I sit under a green tree and think,
She must be somewhere similar, sitting down.
I am missing her and her company badly.
The path below me is a peril, I cannot go down.

I wish I was with her, talking;
Knowing every secret and the stories she hides.
But destiny does not want this.
I am okay with its decision, but still I miss her eyes.

The sun is shining brightly, and the heat is hurting my legs.
I wonder if she feels the same pain.
The trees with brown fractured barks are standing erect.
I think her memory inside me is never going to drain.

Whenever I close my eyes, I see her smiling face.
I feel so good, but knowing that she can never be mine, I open my eyes.
I feel so lonely like a desert.
Now I look at the clouds, and imagine her goodbyes.

My mind is scribbling her name, her everything.
I want it to stop but it’s beyond my control.
For now my heart is controlling my mind.
My heart wants her heart, that’s its only goal.

I tell my heart to end this projection.
I tell it that I will try to fetch her heart.
I have made my decision so blindly.
Now my heart has stopped his madness, hoping to see her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment