Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

You But No One!


You But No One!

There are lots of feelings scrolling in my heart;
But they choke to come into vision.
The mind is confused by the sight of your charming face.
‘To let you come in or just walk away,’ is all what it thinks the whole day.

The sun seems to rise fast,
Because even sun knows that all I want to see is only you; as fast as I can.
The day ends so quickly,
As tomorrow is mine; like always.

My heart is stupid and delicate too.
It can’t bear pain as it already is loaded with hell lot of it.
My eyes just want to view one thing; and that is you.
IS this an illusion or reality, dear, I really don’t know what’s going on.

The world seems fair to me as I have someone to sacrifice myself for.
Let everything in front of me get destroyed;

But I will be haunted, just to get a glance of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment