Skip to main content

Weird Story

She is weird but she is good.
She has a story and it is under her hood.
She is serious, but she is a real fun.
If I will lie to her, she will shoot me with a gun.

Her story is peculiar, but I still don't know.
Even if she tells me, I won't feel low.
Truth is what connects us, there is no sign of fake.
Her thoughts are superior to mine:like a stream and a lake.

She thinks I will never look at her the same way.
But a weird story will not change the day.
Her past may be ridiculous; but I still don't care.
Be it very embarrassing , but she has to share.

Past cannot change the way I look.
Her mouth is much like a secret book.
I look forward for that day to hit.
Talking to her after that day - I will not hesitate even a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where do I belong?

Where do I belong? The time has long gone by. I am isolated, sitting here; Hoping that I will get some company Darkness is all around me. I’m hoping a light to appear Which will lead me out. This place is very dreadful. But, then, how did I end up here? Why am I caged here so lifelessly? I neither feel hungry nor thirsty. I just want to escape, as fast as possible. The last thing I remember: I was holding your hands And we were lying on the grass. And then I closed my eyes. I open my eyes and find you Looking deeply in me. You look so fascinating. And then your smile- It’s breathtaking. Now I realise, it is beside you Where I belong, where I stay. It was you whom I missed. It is you who is my light of freedom. I realise that I cannot live without you, Even when I am dreaming deeply. I need you with me every time, every second. Keep holding my hands and I promise to stay forever.

The day you will be mine.

The day you will be mine. The moon will rise, and it will shine. My thoughts will change and so will my life. I want nothing else, you will be suffice. The wind will become tender. I'll be out of every danger. For me, everything will be clear.  For me, you will be very near. The whole day i think about you. Hoping you will appear, suddenly, out of the blue. The memory of your face enlightens everything i see. The day you will stand in front, I will bend my knee.  The beauty of nature is very similar to your's.  To make you a part of me, my every cell roars. I'll be at ease, even if you be far away. Seeing you coming towards me, my body will sway.  When you'll come to me, I will bend down. I will open my mouth, will see your gown. I will ask you to marry me and then will wait. Nervous at the situation, my body will sweat. You'll give an assuring smile. Because you love me too, and everything else is futile. Then...

Again!

Here I am, walking on a deserted boulevard. My mind is trying hard to eradicate something. Something that has happened again, it’s absurd. I look around; there are empty houses, empty road, lifeless objects. I’m pressing my skull tightly, the thing is spreading all over. Ah! Please get out of my mind, I cannot hold you. The trees are still but the leaves are swaying. I’m getting unconscious, I’m losing my rigidity. ‘Hey, what happened? You look weak.’, says she. How come she is here? How did she find me? ‘I’m all right, please go away.’ I say. I want her to vanish, in a blitz. She is confused, her face shows it. Why does not she leave me alone? But I cannot move my eyes off her clawless face. She is so innocent, and I’m treating her like a bad spirit. I want her to stop staring at me. I don’t want her care, her love. ‘Cause I fear that I will break again; This time in so many pieces that can never...